Wolves of the Runes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-Realistic Wolf/human RP!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP TIME
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A New Dawn
The Greenhouse - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:03 pm by Guest

» The Carnival Pack
The Greenhouse - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 4:11 am by Guest

» Fallen Meadow
The Greenhouse - Page 3 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:28 pm by Hazzel Calyx

» Training Room
The Greenhouse - Page 3 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:20 pm by Luke Redcross

» Best Character (Contest)
The Greenhouse - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:18 pm by Hazzel Calyx

» ~Storm~
The Greenhouse - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:46 pm by Storm

» Wolfquest topic is up! - May 23rd
The Greenhouse - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:15 pm by Hazzel Calyx

» Cassa's EFA
The Greenhouse - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:24 am by Hazzel Calyx

» The Following Forums will be LOCKED
The Greenhouse - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:36 pm by Hazzel Calyx

Switch Accounts

Top posters
Hazzel Calyx
The Greenhouse - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Greenhouse - Page 3 Voting_barThe Greenhouse - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Cassa Smith
The Greenhouse - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Greenhouse - Page 3 Voting_barThe Greenhouse - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Jason Tomahawk
Luke Redcross
Jason Lee
Ezio Auditore
Kanna
Arietta Vaughn
Storm
Affiliates
AFFILIATE WITH US!

The Greenhouse

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hazzel Calyx
Admin

Runes : 54

The Greenhouse - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Greenhouse   The Greenhouse - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

The greenhouse is at the top of the Institute, a spiral staircase leading up to it. It is filled with dozens of plants that are used for medicinal purposes, some that only grew in Idris. There is no particular pattern to the layout of the greenhouse. Green hedges with blue violet blossoms, vines with buds like jewels, moonflowers, white angel's trumpest, four o' clocks, Midnight Flowers, and many more unnameable flowers filled the space, giving it a scent of springtime though Shadowhunters note that it smelt like Idris. The domes ceiling looked like an "inverted lake." There is a stone bench in the center, next to a "stone-bound rock pool" with trees surrounding it.

Original Source © Redwall64 Shadowhunter Wiki
Back to top Go down
https://runewolves.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Jason Lee

Runes : 5

PostSubject: Re: The Greenhouse   The Greenhouse - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:37 pm

Jason followed cassa out the door. He wanted to learn more aboout her.

-Library-
Back to top Go down
Hazzel Calyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Greenhouse   The Greenhouse - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:20 pm

Hazzel smiled at Lukes reply."I'd love that." Her voice was vulnerable again. She could feel more tears coming but she forced them back. In all her years, Hazzel hadn't met anyone like Luke. She couldn't help the feeling she had within her. She wasn't sure how to express how she felt. Wouldn't dare express it in fact. She chuckled."I i were to go anywhere, I think I'd go to my land of Origin. Germany." She grinned and then turned towards the door. Hazzel choked on a shriek when she saw the man in the door way and leaped back, drew her long bladed dagger from her leather belt when he took a fighting stance. It was a moment later that she had lunged at him with the grace of the wind and was behind the man in another instant with the blade to his throat, she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Luke Redcross

Runes : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Greenhouse   The Greenhouse - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:36 pm

Luke smiled softly as she said she would love to travel. Germany was the one place he had yet to go, along with a few others. For the time being, he would stay here and learn about America and New York. His blue-green gaze trained on Hazzel as she suddenly, in a flash of movement, was behind the man. At first, there was a mild tension. The young man wasn't sure whether or not she was being serious, but her chuckle of amusement settled him. His hands slid in to his pocket in a casual gesture. "Interesting, to see how Shadowhunters act in each others presence here." Luke's voice was quizzical, almost speaking to himself. They seemed to, play, around with each other. Hazzel especially intrigued him. She was light on her feet and seemed to move with out a mistep or stumble. She would surely be good company. Luke pushed himself from the windowsill and strode over to the two. He didnt say anything but instead looked at the male, unable to find his eyes, then solid eye contact with Hazzel.
Back to top Go down
Hazzel Calyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Greenhouse   The Greenhouse - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 4:53 pm

Hazzel chuckled again and glanced at Luke before releasing the man."Scaring me only gets you so far." she said, her voice a hint of laughter."Be careful about what you do."She met Lukes gaze."Would you like to go to the Library or the training room? I think I could use the practice rounds and I'm sure you could as well." She went to the door and opened it to a creak before glancing over her shoulder. She waited patiently for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Luke Redcross

Runes : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Greenhouse   The Greenhouse - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 5:04 pm

Luke listened to them speak for a moment. Well, it was just Hazzel doing the talking at the moment. When she addressed him as to whether or not he wanted to train or go to the library his mind instantly went to training. He was curious as to how their training-room differed, and what tactics they used. “Aye, I believe I could use some trainin’.” He nodded and trotted after her, Luke waited for her to go first, simply because it was the kind thing to do. After she moved past him, the young shadowhunter followed after her towards the training room.

To the Training Room

Last edited by Luke Redcross on Fri May 10, 2013 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hazzel Calyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Greenhouse   The Greenhouse - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 5:17 pm

Hazzel smiled when Luke wished to go to the training room. He would be under a series of beatings compared to the ways she fought. She hadn't passed most of her lessons within a year for nothing. With a chuckle, Hazzel left the room and traveled down the Greenhouse steps towards the Training room. She had hoped to catch Luke by surprise once she arrived there. The Clave Leader fingered the hilt of her sword at her waist. She was grinning on her way down the halls.

To the Training Room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Greenhouse   The Greenhouse - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Greenhouse
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Runes :: Role Play and Related Things :: New York :: The Institute-
Jump to: